CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in a positions based in Phnom Penh as below:
Title: Radio Producer
Scope: The Radio Producer is responsible for producing the assigned programs, assist the production chief in other unit works, including spot production.
Reports to: Production Chief
- Produce radio program
- Participate in the meetings as a representative of CCIM Work as master of ceremony (MC).
- Provide training on radio programs
- Assist Production Chief in monitoring staff performance and capacity building and produce report as required
- Other duties as required
- A bachelor’s degree in the media sector or other relevant field
- At least three year experiences in producing radio programs
- Fluent in Khmer language
- Good knowledge of English (listening, writing, speaking, and reading)
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Capable of creative, critical thinking and speaking
- Good computer literacy across MS Office programs and competent at typing Khmer Unicode
- Honest and strong leadership skills
- Wide understanding of social issues in Cambodia
- Ability to provide training on radio program
- Experience in using Adobe Audition or similar software
- Able to work on holiday or on weekend, and travel to the provinces when required
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
The Radio Producer must be a dedicated team member with a passion for press freedom issues in Cambodia and with a demonstrable understanding of the goals of CCIM and VOD.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information please contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to email@example.com by close of business on 11th December 2016 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.