JOB ANNOUNCEMENT FOR
The Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM) is a media development organization engaged in producing radio programs, media reporting on news websites and social media platforms, and organizing media training for journalists and non-government organizations.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Phnom Penh
Work Status: Full Time
Salary: $ 500 – 700 USD
- Develops and executes plans to promote partnership with non-government and private organizations in supporting the media products and services of the organization;
- Develops and executes plans to generate income such as radio advertising, sponsorship of radio programs, and delivery of services such as the production of radio programs, video coverage and documentation, online advertising and promotion through a variety of marketing strategies such as online communications and campaigns, phone calls, public relations, and other marketing plans;
- Builds and sustains partnerships with radio stations in broadcasting radio programs;
- Follows up marketing results and ensures that marketing objectives and targets are met;
- Maintains open communication with partner organizations and clients and provides prompt responses to their concerns; and
- Collaborates with different units in the organization in the production, promotion and marketing of products.
Preferably, Cambodian female
- A minimum of one year working experiences in marketing, advertising, sales, brand management, and customer service;
- Experienced working with non-government organizations an advantage;
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, business administration, or equivalent;
- Willing to work overtime to achieve target;
- Fluent in Khmer and English with excellent writing skills;
- Experience in managing team;
- Honest and strong leadership and interpersonal skill;
- Wide understanding of social issues in Cambodia;
- Good analytical and critical thinking and creative problem solving skills;
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, current photo and cover letter with salary expectation to: email@example.com. Closing dates for submission of applications is on 7 May 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview. Application documents received will not be returned. Target dates of interviews will be held in between 16 to 18 May 2018 at CCIM office at #14A, St. 392, BKK1, Phnom Penh.