CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in positions based in Phnom Penh as following:
Title: M&E Trainee
Scope: The M&E Trainee will effectively and smoothly monitor and evaluate CCIM projects’ activities, outcomes and impacts through the systematic use of CCIM M&E tools and procedures.
- Track the progress of projects activities based on donors-agreed projects action plans and follow-up with Project Managers when relevant
- Implement M&E tools in the field, both in Phnom Penh and in the provinces when needed
- Capture and analyze data on a regular basis in order to have analysis ready for project reporting
- Support M&E and Advocacy Coordinator’ initiatives aiming at improving M&E data and analysis quality
- Based on M&E results and observations, suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within Project Team
- Other duties as required.
- Recent graduate or studying in Social Sciences/Human Rights/Project Management or a related field.
- At least 1 years of successful experience in M&E and/or project management in the human rights or social work field
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to report to several management lines, both horizontal and vertical.
- Ability to be work as a team
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tied deadlines
- Knowledge in MS Office and computer literacy
- Be able to communicate in Khmer and English
- Some understanding of Cambodian context in terms of media independency as well as rights to freedom of expression and access to information
- Some understanding of gender and willingness to promote gender equality and women empowerment both within CCIM and through its projects
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information on these above positions please contact Ms. Suor Mory, HR Coordinator via 060 41 8888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to email@example.com by close of business on Thursday 20th February 2017 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.