Radio News Reporter (Trainee)
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in two positions based in Phnom Penh as below:
Title: Radio News Reporter (Trainee)
Scope: The reporter (trainee) is responsible for producing daily news, occasional feature reports, and interview for CCIM radio.
Reports to: Bulletin News Editor
- Produce daily news/ feature/ report and interview.
- Prepare reports as required by bulletin News Editors.
- Undertake training and capacity building activities
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in Journalism skill or related field
- More or less experiences in news writing
- Good computer literacy in MS Office programs, Khmer Unicode and Adobe Audition (optional)
- Effective use of social media networks, internet and email for research and investigation
- Wide understanding of social issues and capable of critical thinking and discussion
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance
The Radio News Reporter (trainee) must be a dedicated team member with a passion for press freedom issues in Cambodia and with a demonstrable understanding of the goals of CCIM and VOD.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
For further information please contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to email@example.com by close of business on 18th September 2016 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.