CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in a position based in Phnom Penh as below:
Title: Radio Secretary/Host
Scope: Radio Secretary/Host is responsible for the overall schedule of broadcasting, doing highlight program for broadcasting, producing the assigned program and coordinate to produce marketing spot and Host (MC).
Reports to: Production Chief
- Update the schedule of all CCIM radio stations and include all radio programs, spots, etc;
- Assist Production Chief(PC) in monitoring the broadcasting schedule of the radio programs and spots;
- Prepare administrative papers and submit them to Human Resources department
- Submit periodic (weekly/monthly) reports on the daily operations of the radio station as directed by PC
- Work as the radio producer and/or program host if assigned by the supervisor;
- Participate in the weekly Quality Team Meeting and other meetings as required
- Participate in trainings organized by CCIM or partners if required
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in media business or a related field
- At least a year’s professional experience in secretarial duties and as radio host
- Fluent in Khmer language and good knowledge of English (listening, writing, speaking, and reading)
- Good communication skills
- Capable of creative and critical thinking and speaking
- Good computer literacy across MS Office programs and competent at typing Khmer Unicode
- Experience in using Adobe Audition or similar software
- Able to work on holidays and on weekends, and travel to the provinces when required
- Wide understanding of social issues
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information please contact 060 41 8888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to email@example.com by close of business on 26th Sept 2016 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.