CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in positions based in Phnom Penh as following:
Title: Sales Executive (2 Positions)
Scope: The Sales Executive is responsible for executing sales and marketing activities including sourcing and approaching prospective clients and generating repeat sales on behalf of CCIM businesses. The role is responsible for managing and implementing daily sales activities across all CCIM platforms and achieving set sales targets.
Reports to: Marketing Manager/Media Network Coordinator
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, meet assigned sales targets associated with CCIM products and platforms.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to meet reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process of the marketing team.
- Develop and maintain an effective understanding of all CCIM products, services and platforms.
- Source, contact and make appointments with clients and agencies.
- Forster and maintain good working relationships with clients and agencies so as to maximize the opportunity for repeat business.
- Refer clients with set target groups to other CCIM platforms or products that have the same / similar audience.
- Prepare activity reports as required for the Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the development and distribution of client satisfaction surveys and analysis of audience feedback and consumer trends.
- Remain aware of changes in industry trends and their potential impacts on CCIM’s activities and propose new concepts within the marketing team regarding promotions and sales tactics.
- Understand radio production and other media outstate.
- Be a radio host for own client’s products or services, if required.
- Maintain Sarika’s page and website.
- Tertiary qualifications in sales and marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years successful experience in sales and marketing. Experience with radio and online services is preferable.
- Developing experience in market research and analysis and its application to a sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the negotiation, drafting and execution of sales contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Sound understanding of sales in the private sector.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email, Internet).
- Cambodian citizen with excellent Khmer and good English oral and written skills.
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
The Sales Executive must be a dedicated team member with a passion for press freedom issues in Cambodia and with a demonstrable understanding of the goals of CCIM and VOD.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information please contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Tuesday 28th February 2017 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.