Internship Opportunity About CCIM
The Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM) is a media development organization engaged in producing radio programs, media reporting on news websites and social media platforms, and organizing media training for journalists and non-government organizations.
Currently, CCIM is seeking to recruit Cambodian interns to fill in many positions based in Phnom Penh.
- University student
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Honest, hardworking and willing to learn;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail
- No work experience is required.
- Must have the computer laptop
- Allowance travelling cost if s/he assigned by their supervisor
- Practical in NGO (Build relation, knowledge with the society)
- Have the opportunity to attend the other course
- Participate in event that organized by CCIM
- Recommendation letter that issue by CCIM
Address : 14A, St. 392, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh
Name : Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM)
Contact : 060 418 888
E-mail : email@example.com.
Interested candidates should send their CV, current photo and cover letter by e-mail to Human Resource Department no later than 30 April 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview. Application documents received will not be returned.