CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination, and the implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in a position based in Phnom Penh as below:
Scope: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible in supervising promotion, marketing and sales activities of CCIM with non-government organizations and private groups to generate income and ensure smooth collaboration with other units of CCIM in delivering the products and services.
Report to: Resource Mobilization Director
Manages: Marketing Officer
- Supervise promotion, marketing and sales operation of the organization
- Collaborate with other units in delivering services contracted with partners, media networks and clients
- Work with media NGO network
- Improvement of sales and marketing and business development
- Other talks
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Communications, Media Management, and other
- Experience in promotion, marketing and sales activities with established companies
- Experience in NGO work is an advantage
- Fluent in Khmer language
- Proficient English speaker, capable of listening, writing, speaking and reading in English
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy across MS Office programs and experience in developing graphic designs
for marketing and promotion
- Capable of creative, critical thinking and speaking
- Honest and strong leadership skills
- Wide understanding of social issues, especially media in Cambodia
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance. A
passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent
and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for- profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information on this position contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at http://vodhotnews.com/category/jobs-opportunity/
Applicants must send their application and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 26th March 2018. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.