Online Content Officer
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination, and the implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in a position based in Phnom Penh as below:
Online Content Officer
Scope: The Online Content Officer will help VOD news team in managing VOD Hot News website.
Report to: Online TV Producer/Editor
- Assist in managing VOD website
- Working on IVR system for VOD news and other promotion on social media
- Other duties
- Conduct online training
- Manage organization database
- Other duties as required
- Be a university graduate in the field of Information Technology, Media & Communication or related fields
- Be able to use Khmer Unicode and ICT skill
- Wide understanding of social and digital media
- Wide understanding of social issues and capable of critical thinking and discussion
- Be able to communicate in English
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for-profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information on this position contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at http://vodhotnews.com/category/jobs-opportunity/
Applicants must send their application and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 8th March 2018.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.