CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination, and the implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Administration Intern based in Phnom Penh as below:
Scope: The Administration Intern is assisting Operations Assistant in running of the CCIM office
including Administration, HR & Finance tasks as well as general duties including reception,
meeting organization and office logistics.
Reports to: Operations Assistant
- Manage office supplies and consumables, stocks books and monthly inventories
- Filing, copying, typing and scanning of administrative and accounting documents
- Assist in meeting preparation, room bookings, documents, food planning and other needs
- Recently university graduate in public administration, management or related field
- Good communication skills
- Honest, willing to work, hardworking and willing to learn
- Good computer literacy across MS Office programs and Internet research
- Good organization skills and ability to manage priorities in a busy office
- No work experience is required
A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and
professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information on this position contact 060 418 888 or visit the job’s page at www.ccimcambodia.org/job-opportunity
Applicants must send their application by email to email@example.com by close of business on 16th August 2017.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.