Online Content Assistant-Part Time
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects. CCIM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in a position based in Phnom Penh as below:
Title: Online Content Assistant-Part Time
Scope: The Online Content Assistant will help VOD Hot News Team assist in managing website.
Reports to: Online Producer/Editor
- Assist in managing VOD website.
- Working on IVR system for VOD news and other promotion on social media.
- University graduate or student in the field of Information Technology or related fields
- Be able to type Khmer Unicode and ICT skill
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop or Graphic Design
- Wide understanding of social media
- Wide understanding of social issues and capable of critical thinking and discussion
- Be able to communicate in English
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
The Online Content Assistant-Part Time must be a dedicated team member with a passion for press freedom issues in Cambodia and with a demonstrable understanding of the goals of CCIM and VOD.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
A competitive salary in line with the not-for- profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information please contact Mr. Kun Chenda, 060 412 777 or visit the job’s page at vodhotnews.com/category/jobs-opportunity/
Applicants must send their application and expected salary by email to email@example.com by close of business on 30th September 2016 by putting the position you would like to apply in the subject line.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.